Choose for sustainable and eco-friendly shopping
ANNIMARY.com is a sustainable online shop and we concern ourselves with being eco-friendly in every part of our company. An overview:
- Our shop doesn’t use an extra commercial space so we do not use extra energy for transport, heating, electricity, water, internet and telephone.
- The webshop uses 100% sustainable electricity with our solar panels.
- Company travel is carried out by (carrier) bike and using public transportation. When we exceptionally need a car, we make use of the car-sharing service called Cambio. We don’t have our own (company) car.
- For the shipment of products, we use boxes and envelopes made from recycled materials. The shipping boxes are custom made from recycled cardboard, so we don’t need extra filling. These boxes are very sturdy and can be used again without any problem. Even the packaging tape and wrapping paper are from recycled material. The envelopes are made from recycled plastic.
- We use carrier bikes to bring the packages to the transporter. We also reduce CO2 emissions by using lower shipping costs for delivery to a Post Point/Parcel locker or DPD Parcelshop. By using this method, the delivery trucks of the transporter have to drive fewer kilometres. You can also pick up your order directly from our main office (Armand Lonquestraat 16 in 9050 GENTBRUGGE, BELGIUM) so that no extra transport is needed.
- When we choose our collections and brands we keep the sustainability of the production, the used materials and the social conditions in which they were made, in mind.
- Our business is entirely digital. We don’t print any packing slip and we send all the data and invoices by e-mail. Our complete administration, book keeping and all our orders to suppliers are almost all digital. We rarely use a sheet of recycled paper.